Tuesday, September 19, 2006

30,000
I’m up to 30,000 visitors. I didn’t notice till I saw that I’d gone over by five, so I checked my stats and my visitor was Cassie-B. Thank you Cas and thanks to everyone who’s popped by over the last 3 years and 4 months.

To celebrate, this is what I looked like in January 2004. Does anyone remember that horrible mouse thing? It didn’t last long. I’d just started to fiddle around with the background colours, hence the strange appearance. If you want to look at yours got to the Wayback Machine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog looked colourful and quite nice. Gosh, I wonder that Wayback machine will need to take some parectemal to be able to serve up my old blog in years to come :-D

Anji said...

Doris; Thank you, I was shocked. I've learnt a bit since then. have you looked back on yours yet?