Wednesday, February 09, 2005

What has happened so far this week
The schools in this part of France are on holiday for two weeks. Olivier and I are celebrating with colds. Dom is over at Bonnies for a week.

I had a new lesson, this time I go to their house four times two and a half hours. I enjoyed the first lesson very much. The student is very motivated now he knows what he wants to do with his life. He wants to be a helicopter pilot in the French air force. This requires a high level of English. He’s not bad, but has spent a couple of years messing around in class.

Yesterday was sunny again. What a pity I had to work. I might even get out into the garden for a while this afternoon if the sunshine continues. Tomorrow, I’m out early to get my blood tests done before breakfast. We might go to the port and have breakfast there afterwards as Rob has a day off.

Sorry, things are not too exciting at the moment.

No comments: