Saturday, February 12, 2005

It’s the Weekend
This morning kicked off with a visit to the orthodontist with Olivier. A problem with the amount I had to pay, which had already been sorted out by Rob once over the phone. It was sorted out a second time, you will be pleased to know. Olivier’s teeth seem to be straightening well. Hopefully he won’t have to go for much longer. We do miss out local orthodontist who moved back to Brittany. This newfangled town one is very impersonal and busy.

Rain again this afternoon, it seems quite dark too. Such a pity, I was planning to do some gardening… not. I’ve been so lazy recently. I hope my lessons pick up again soon. I was checking the calendar for March. I’ve got one lesson booked in the first week. It could be my chance to spring clean the house, start a keep fit regime, take up painting again. We shall have to wait and see.

No comments: