Thursday, April 15, 2004

This 'n That
AOL is being a real pain today. Whenever I start to post a witty comment everything disappears. I’ve added Rona’s Place to my blogroll, a brand new blog! Elsewhere, Zed is looking for ways to murder the twat (English meaning of the word here). I think that Patch may have taken up singing. If you want to learn about jock straps go and see Bill (You'll have to scroll down to the 'his' department). Pop to see Matthew, he's got a rather nice selection of young men to chose from. I’ve gone for #5, how about you? I’m trying to get round the rest but the ground keeps falling from beneath my feet as it were.

I’m rediscovering the Groundhogs, any one remember them?

I had 54 (fifty-four) visitors yesterday. A real record, thank you all so much. I can really see the friends of friends effect kicking in!

Later on I’m off to have my hair cut, back to what it was in the photo, I shall be so pleased to get rid of the fringe from my eyes.

Have a nice day

No comments: