Saturday, April 24, 2004

Summary
I noticed lots of mistakes in my last post, which I will correct. Yesterday was AOL's hide and seek sites day, I think.

During the evening we put on 'Back to the Future'. Rob has recently bought the set of three films with extra footage. It's strange to see it in English, we have to get used to the different voices. Needless to say, we fell asleep. Funnily enough, we watched Titanic a couple of nights ago and stayed awake through the whole film. I was at school with a girl who's great aunt was on the Titanic, She survived, as she was a child in first class.

Dom's room is waiting for her. I've tidied up as much as I dare without disturbing her papers, it does look better. My problem this evening, when we pick her up, will be not to ask too many questions. We've also got to break the news about Jupiter, I wonder how she'll react.

While we were in town yesterday morning, Olivier and I went to the pet shop and looked at the guinea pigs. He rather fancies a rosette one. They were rather sweet. I think he's going to be reasonable and wait until we get back from holiday in July before he decides what to have.

No comments: