Tuesday, April 06, 2004

It's not Friday 13th, is it?
Olivier was in a foul mood this morning. He's going on a geology field trip today and it was pouring with rain this morning. He was ill last week and we had to fetch him from school. Part of the trouble was that he won't go to the toilet when he's at school (I know, everyone hates school toilets). This morning he felt he needed to go but couldn't so he was muttering about that. He missed the bus, no problem, I can drive him there. Half way to school he asked if I'd packed a spare pair of socks (risk of wet feet on this trip), which I hadn't. I am the most incompetent Mother in the universe. I can't collect him tonight either, he'll have to wait for a bus. Perhaps I won't bother to come home this evening.

The sun is shining now, hope it is wherever he is.

No comments: