Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Good news week
I finished off my last evening pupil yesterday evening, he’s preparing for a months stay with a family in San Diego this summer (Reading back it looks like I killed him off). It was a bit sad, I usually have pupils I like, I grow fond of them and don’t see them again. The couple I was teaching another evening, talked about coming back, they felt that they’d learnt a lot.

Lionel was very happy, me too. There will probably be two weeks of morning lessons during the holidays. That means a lot of preparation, but I’m really looking forward to it. On Friday I shall pop by and see how many students, what levels etc. Hopefully I’ll have a weeks rest and them it’s EXAM TIME at Sup de Co again, for three whole weeks! Haven’t had my timetable yet, but with any luck, I’ll pick up a few hours.

No comments: