Friday, October 13, 2006

PayPerPost
We’re all here because we enjoy blogging and the interaction with other bloggers. I’ve certainly made some great friends though it. I love the daily ritual of visiting my blog in the morning to see if I’ve received comments overnight and check to see who’s updated on my blogroll. I was excited recently to find that I could do all this and get paid. PayPerPost is a great site to use and it helps people and companies to advertise on blogs. There is a wide variety of posts to choose from. The minimum number of words required is clearly marked and there are plenty of posts where you don’t have to write that much. An indicator tells you what kind of post to write, for example, positive, neutral or negative.

When you’ve posted you can easily check back later to see if the post has been excepted and when you will be paid. Check them out and see what you think!

No comments: