Thursday, March 25, 2004

Speed
Started to watch the film with Keanu Reeves (no, he wasn’t with me, he was in it), on Tuesday night. I’d seen it before so I went to bed before I fell asleep. It’s a good film, Olivier loved it, lots of cars being crushed. A little bit like me playing Midtown Madness III. The idea is that the bus mustn’t travel below the speed of 50 m.p.h. or it will blow up.

I take the bus quite a lot and I assure you that there is never that much excitement and I haven’t seem any one like Keanu Reeves around, unfortunately. We sometimes have a driver that glares as you get on. A lot of children who use the bus are very polite and say ‘Bonjour’ as they mount, he never answers them. He also swears at the traffic when we hit the jams at around 5 o’clock in the afternoon. That’s when he uses the brakes with a vengeance.

We’ve also got a nice warm waiting room in town. A comfortable place to read between buses. Sometimes there is a big old lady in there, she thinks that people are being rude to her and shouts at everyone. It’s amazing how quickly the place empties when she gets going.

If you want to read some really good bus stories you must visit Dan at the Chucklehut. Does anyone else use the bus?

No comments: