Friday, May 23, 2008

Good enough to eat

Sometimes when an exam lasts two or three hours time hangs heavy. Fortunately we have to keep circulating, if I sit down for any length of time with nothing to do I fall asleep. It’s nice when we work in pairs and there is one lady I like to work with, she’s ten years older than me and will be retiring soon.

One morning she happened to mention to me that one of the young men was especially nice. He had longish blonde hair and beard, he was slightly muscular (don’t like too many muscles), tanned and wearing a white shirt and a neat pair of tight jeans. He was also very pleasant and polite so I’m not really sure what my friend meant. I checked his name on the list – Mr. Gateau.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Well Girl!!?!! I Don't know Why I never checked to find you over here!! Cute Post as well!!Happy day sweetie!!hughugs

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

That is really funny! I didn't even know Gateau was a real surname.

Found you through Blog Explosion!

Anji said...

Donna: I'm full of surprises!

mayyouseenothing: Thanks, yours is pretty cool too. I love the poems!

Kitchenretro: It's quite a common name here, the last Mr. Gateau I came across worked in a food shop!

Doris said...

Fab name .... and what a hot bit of crumpet he sounded ;-)

So that's what you exam moderators think about when you are pacing up and down ..... all the tottie out there :-D

Anji said...

Doris: He was! It's very rare we see someone as interesting as that and I think he was taking his final exams. 'sigh'