Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ahem!

Anyone who reads any of my four blogs on Blogspot for the next day or so will see this identical post. After humming and ha-ing for several months Rob and I have decided to open an Ebay Shop for our postcards. A lot of people have asked why we haven’t done it before. The simple reason is that we sell small price items and a shop isn’t always viable in that case. As there have been recent changes to charging on ebay accounts for professionals in France we thought we’d give it a go.



If you have a moment could you please have a look and tell me what you think of the colour scheme etc. I know it’s in French, that’s our main market, although we do sell all over the world. Please leave a comment if you have anything to say or a question on any of the cards.

Thanks

9 comments:

GMG said...

Hi Anji! I’m profiting from the holiday to anticipate the weekly visit… ;)
Amazing to see all those postcards; I would never think of selling that. Great idea!!
In case you’re interested, Blogtrotter is still around the imperial town of Marrakesh. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!

Dru Marland said...

The site looks fine to me: it was funny seeing the towers of La Rochelle port at the top; memories of exchange visit there long ago...

Anji said...

gmg: as a traveller I bet you've got a few interesting cards. Semi modern cards 1945-1975 are very popular too.

Dru:I love the old cards of the port with 'real ships' with sails. it was our overgrown collection of La Rochelle cards which started our business up.

Doris said...

Looking good and good luck to you. :-)

Anji said...

Doris: Thanks, it's been just over a year now and it is steadily growing.

Neutron said...

Good luck. The only thing I was thinking was to put "postcards" in capitals to make it a bit clearer what is going on.
Great step though - it has made me think now too....hmmm

Anji said...

Neutron: Looking at it we do agree, but changing the name there would mean changing the link which has now been distributed to so many places... Pity you didn't tell us before, but like I said to Rob you are a Liverpool supporter.

Neutron said...

As a Liverpool fan I am particularly used to changes... it's called Rafa's rotation.
I really fancy opening something like this too.. just don#t know what to sell!

Anji said...

Neutron: we have found somewhere to put my pic, we just can't see how. You could sell your CD and your book for a start - and your autograph perhaps...