Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My list

I've seen this before in emails and expect that you have too. The other day Worldman put it up on his blog, I decided to copy his idea, so this is about me!

1 What time did you get up this morning? 6.15
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? Lord of the Rings part II
4. What is/are your favorite TV shows? What’s TV?
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? An orange, cereals, yoghurt, thyroid pill
6. What is your middle name? Mary
7. What food do you dislike? cassoulet
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? One I made up of Colin Blunstone songs
9. What kind of car do you drive? Renault cinq 5
10. Favorite sandwich? Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado surimi on cereal bread
11. What characteristics do you despise? dishonesty
12. Favorite item of clothing? An orange jacket with imitation brass buttons and a wonderful lining – it’s too small for me at the moment
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Hawaii
14. What color is your bathroom? white
15. Favorite brand of clothing? René Derhy
16. Where would you want to retire? Here on the west coast of France
17. Most memorable birthday? 17th. The first time I got really drunk and had a hangover
18. Favorite sport to watch? If I have to watch? Football/soccer
19. Furthest place you are sending this to? My blog
20. Who do you expect to respond? I don’t know, it will be a pleasant surprise

21. Person you expect to respond first? Shrugs shoulders
22. Favorite saying? Life is like that – C’est la vie
23. When is your birthday? 26th September
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning!
25. What is your shoe size? 39 Europe 6- 6.5 anywhere else
26. Pets? No, I’d like a cat
27. What did you want to be when you were little? I found in one of my old books an air hostess but I probably wanted to be a pony.
28. What are you today? A deltiologist
29. What is your favorite candy? I’m not allowed, but chocolate
30. Your favorite flower? roses
31. What is a day on the calendar you are really looking forward to? The end of the school year so I can stop worrying
32. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, but I was listening to Bob Dylan before I needed to concentrate
33. What was the last thing you ate? Breakfast - yoghurt
34. Do you wish on stars? I haven’t seen a shooting star for years - yes
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple!
36. What is your pet peeve? Dirty clothes on the floor and washing up
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dom - Daughter
38. Do you like the person/people you are sending this onto? I love everyone
39. Favorite soft drink? Fizzy water
40. Favorite restaurant? Les Quatre Sergents
41. Hair Color? Blonde
42. Favorite day of the year? Christmas eve
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? A craft kit for making felt flowers
44. Summer or winter? Autumn
45. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
46. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
47. Do you want your blog friends to carry this on? If they would like to
48. When was the last time you cried? A month or so ago
49. What is under your bed? Dust, fluff, dead spiders and Rob’s summer shirts
50. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Mysti – 35 years
51. What did you do last night? Approved blogs for Blog Explosion
53. What are you afraid of? Being in pain and losing a limb
54. How many keys on your key ring? 11 keys
55. How many years at your current job? I created my business 1 year ago
56. Favorite day of the week? Friday
57. How many states have you lived in? non, I’ve lived in two countries
58. Do you make friends easily? No, I’m very hard to get to know
59. How many folks will you send this to? I’m just posting it on my blog; I expect about 50 people to see it in passing and hello to the one who’s read this far!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

long list. hello

Anji said...

Billy: Hi, It is long - I never quite got round to doing 100 things about me...

Risa said...

Hi Anji! I'm impressed by the amount of keys on your key ring; 11! I only have 3...

Anji said...

Risa: Nice to see you again; I have all my keys together, house, car and some I don't know what they are!

Dawtch said...

Just wanted to I followed your lead a posted this on my blog, too :)

Dawtch said...

hmmm, I typed all those missing letters when I posted, even proofread it, wonder where they went..?

Voegtli said...

For your 5: I take an Aspirin Cardio with my breakfast.

For your 7: I love cassoulet.

For your 44: Indeed, like you, I prefer this very colorful season of autumn.

And it was nice to discover more about you.

Anji said...

Dawtch: thanks, your list was interesting too.

Worldman:It's always interesting to see everyone's lists.