Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Busy bee

I thought that I was busy before, but now I’m even busier. This week I’m exam supervising again. The week kicked off with a four hour exam and I was on my own. Fortunately someone replaced me for a few minutes half way through so I could pop to the ladies. The main season starts at the beginning of May and will go on till the beginning of July. The school of commerce has expanded so much over the last couple of years the exam period has more than doubled – good news for us supervisors! I’ve asked to work mornings only so that I can carry on with the postcards in the afternoons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a very busy schedule.
Try to eke out a little time just for you.

Cas

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anji said...

Cas: Hopefully I will!