Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A few links

Two links to make up for not posting for so long:

The first was sent to me by that nice English gentleman Keith. I laughed so much I almost wet myself. I really identify with this very funny lady – you’ll understand why when you watch.

The second link is more a feast for the eyes; In my blogroll you will find Malcolm Horton Online Exhibition; well, he’s made a few changes. You can now by posters of his beautiful paintings. If you love nature you will love these

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had seen Mrs. Hughes before, and she's just as funny the second time around.

Thanks,

Cas

Unknown said...

Keith,Nice English gentleman?!! Oh, my! lol.

Anji said...

Cas: I'm looking out for more!

john G. : No fighting in my comments box!

GMG said...

With the list of interests of the nice English Gentleman, my self-esteem improved... ;))
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter, where I’m still strolling around Bilbao.
Have a great weekend!
Gil

Mary Lou said...

HEY ANJI!! Just checking in....

Anji said...

gmg: I've neglected all of my blogging friends of late unfortunately...

Mary Lou: Hi, I must get round everyone too!