Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Littlist Hobo
I don’t know why the theme tune of The Littlest Hobo (sorry there is a pop up) came into my head at breakfast time this morning, but it did. Fortunately I had a pen and paper handy and wrote it down to look up later. I was amazed to see that the original series dates back to 1963 – 1965 . This is the series I watched and I’d remembered the song correctly too. It was made in Canada which reminded me of The Forest Rangers. They can be another post. I love the internet!

Talking of dogs (and cats) have you seen these, dedicated to keeping your screen clean?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is taking me back in time. I enjoyed The Littlest Hobo.

How is Rob doing? Is he still working hard on his postcards? Love and hugs to you both.

Anji said...

Michelle, I would have thought you were to young to remember the original series! I shall have some news about the postcards soon.