Thursday, November 23, 2006

I've been paid!
I know I’ve written about this twice before but I’m really pleased to say that I’ve now been paid for the first few articles I wrote for PayPerPost The articles have to be up for a month once they’ve been approved before you get paid and they really do pay on the 30th day! So far I’ve been paid $37.20 and I’ve got another $29 to come. It’s been great to make some money from blogging. I’m really inspired now to continue writing and I think I shall aim to make enough money buy myself a really nice pair of boots for the winter (see post below!). I’m pleased that I came across the site via Creating A Better Life (see blogroll), she really does come up with some great and interesting ideas.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

WOW! Congrats!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anji said...

Phyllis; thanks and...thanks!