Thursday, January 15, 2004

weird
I have been having some strange problems recently.
1. I see the comments have disappeared.
2. I can't get my favorite game of Mah Jong, just an empty board.
3. I turned on the computer earlier and the screen turned off. How do you turn off a computer without the screen? Eventually Rob phoned and said to just pull out the plug, not easy as we have a whole load of stuff to stop a power failure to the computer. Anyway it worked and here I am.

I spent yesterday tidying away all of the Christmas decorations. We have so many, they have to be put away so carefully as we don't have much space. Then I put back all the books, videos and photo albums which had been put away to make room for the decorations. The room looks bare but tidy now. I feel as if I've done a good job. Only 10 months till we start all over again. Rob hasn't got round to putting away the outside lights yet.

My Ukky mood picture seems to have disappeared over the holiday.

No comments: