Sunday, January 18, 2004

My exciting past?
This is a part of an e-mail I sent to Michelle at Wind Spirit.

"One of my colleagues from work who I had been to school with got engaged and threw an enormous engagement party. We were all invited from the bank and I thought it might be a nice chance to meet someone... As it happens I was the only single person there out of over a hundred. When the smoochy music came on she urged everyone to get up and dance. Everyone did, except one little girl all on her own, ME!!! I also managed to be at a table right in the middle of the room. I think you can imagine how awful I felt. I didn't run crying to the ladies. I sat proudly, head high!!

Rob was certainly worth waiting for. However, her first marriage didn't last very long."

As I explained to Michelle, I laugh about it now. The girl in question was always a little jealous of me because my hair was blonder that hers!!

No comments: