Thursday, January 29, 2004

I fell asleep
Last night French television showed the TV film “Hitler, the rise of evil” with Robert Carlyle as Hitler. I’m afraid to say I fell asleep, the part I saw looked very interesting indeed. Dom checked it out on the internet before hand and discovered that 40 minutes had been censored. Mainly parts referring to anti-Semitism. Rob was going to watch the debate afterwards but there were so many advertisements beforehand that he gave up and came to bed.

I always associate Hitler with period pains. Here is the reason why. When I was around fifteen years old I remember being in bed in dreadful pain from stomach cramps, One of my sisters was reading a biography of Hitler at the time and it was the first book within my reach to distract myself. Not the most amusing of distractions!

No comments: