Sunday, June 08, 2008

My babies




Our babies are growing fast. The parents don’t come back to feed them so quickly now. I managed to count 4 this morning when they all reached up to be fed. I was told to mind my own business as usual. I also saw the cock and hen together, she’s quite a bit lighter in colour than he is. A fly landed near to the nest and the chicks turned to watch it straight away. They didn’t make an effort to catch it though

Rob managed to get a few pictures though the window when it was ajar. He was scolded for being nosy when the parents came back and caught us in the act.

Messy, aren't they?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun. And one day you'll go to watch, and the'll all have left the nest.

Cas

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anji said...

Cas: I'm hoping to catch the flying lessons at least.