Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sad news and good news

I’m sad to say I’ve removed two blogs from my blogroll this afternoon. the first is Patchwork Progression; Patch hasn’t posted for a long time and I see that his domain name is up for sale. I’m hoping that this means that Patch is living a happy, busy and fulfilling life somewhere out there. I’ll miss his posts, he helped me to understand Christian’s problems.

Isaac Stolzfut was another exceptional person. He was well into his eighties, a very busy man and interested in everything. In August last year he went out for a walk (we think) and never came back again. His Grandson Adam hasn’t posted for a few months so I don’t know if Isaac was ever found.

Now for the good news. Spooky is back. I had an email today telling me of the happy event so if you like grey men with yellow eyes Spondoolies for you.

Someone who I’ve been meaning to add for ages is Breezy Break Blog. The adventures of another Brit who has moved to France.

No comments: