Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I wish I'd never asked
When I'm looking for some amusement I always consult Daisy, but today I came across this:
ANJI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the Irish root meaning "Lousy Drunk"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Expression
Anji does things with housecats illegal in 47 states.

Personality
Anji would not be a good candidate to babysit your children.

Natural
Anji likes animals-- perhaps too much.

Emotional
Anji is deceptively warm and endearing.

Character
Anji is a pessimistic whiner.

Physical
Anji couldn't beat Ghandi at boxing.

Mental
Anji isn't overwhelmingly intelligent.

Motivation
Anji is terribly over-confident.

So charming. Go to What's in a Name, if you'd like to be insulted

No comments: