Monday, October 06, 2003

Goodbye Dom....
I've just removed Dom's blog from my list. She decided to stop blogging about two weeks ago. It's a bit sad because I, for one, was interested in what she had to say. She wants to do something 'science fiction' next and probably in French. She's been at lycée for a month now and her English teacher still doesn't realise she's English! Dom doesn't participate much orally in class. Other than that she's got a little band of friends and looks forward to seeing them. In class she's bored, they don't work fast enough. Unfortunately my children inherit very high I.Q.s from their Grandmother (MIL). Certainly for the boys this has posed great problems. I know that some of you that read this blog understand how difficult this can be. It's good to know I'm not alone.

No comments: