Friday, October 10, 2008

Eyebrows and charcoal sticks

About 4 months ago In May I wrote that my eyebrows were dropping out. I looked as if I’d had an argument with the tweezers. On my next visit to the doctors I asked to have my thyroid medication increased. My eyebrows still aren’t what they used to be but the hairs are growing longer and stronger. I feel better too.

The man across the road set fire to a tree in his garden a year ago and since then we have had a giant stick of charcoal to look at from the kitchen window. He finally cut it down yesterday.

3 comments:

Dru Marland said...

"And they saw a tall tree by the side of the river, one half of which was in flames from the root to the top, and the other half was green and in full leaf"

...no-one thinks of the after-the-party, when there's just a charcoal stick to look at. Maybe things are different in Faerie.

alan said...

I hope you are already taking vitamins...perhaps an extra bit of Vitamin "E" is in order? It's supposed to help with hair growth, along with macrocirculation...

Thank you for your kind words earlier...I hadn't planned on falling apart this year...

alan

Anji said...

Dru: I must write to you about that quote. Imagine the amout of drawing you could do with all of that charcoal....

Alan: I checked and I'm okay for vitamin e!

It doesn't get easier, does it?