Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Return of the Pink Panther Cork

In the interests of scientific research, I bought another bottle of the pink corked wine. Now I can tell you that it is called “Les Recoltes d’Adrien” and is a Cabernet Sauvignon – Merlot. It’s a wine from the Atlantic coast of France and on the back it says it’s robe(?) is of pale rose petals. Its scent is of strawberry with note of liquorice, caramel and menthol ( menthol??). It is supple and rounded. Personally I think that it is a little mediocre, but chilled on a hot day it would be very welcome. As it didn’t cost that much I would say you get what you pay for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a bit weird, that wine!

Anji said...

Keith: I try not to stick with the same wine. You can't win them all!

Tawnya Shields said...

Hi Anji,

Stopping by to wish you a safe and Happy New Year.


Take care and I will see you next year.

Best wishes for 2008,
Titania