Friday, December 07, 2007

One week later...

Yet another busy week has passed by. On Monday I had a meeting at the school of commerce were I supervise exams. The old boss is back from maternity leave . She said exactly the same as her replacement but in a much pleasanter tone. We got paid for going to the reunion too. For the next couple of weeks I’ll be out supervising, there are a couple of mornings where I start at 8 and finish after one o’clock. I must remember to put a snack into my bag – I thought that cheese and fruit would be best.

I’ve put the Christmas tree up, Rob and Olivier aren’t interested at all this year. Anyway I think it looks beautiful.

Other than that mostly I’ve been working on the cards and writing revues of websites. Perhaps it’s winter, but I don’t feel much like doing anything else at the moment.

3 comments:

cassie-b said...

Our tree is up as well. Don set it up and then disappeared into another project. Very unlike him, so I decorated it myself. It looks very pretty.

Don't forget your snack.

Cas

Anji said...

cas: i put the tree up all by myself, it only fell over twice! Snack is top of the list, I don't want to be carried out of an exam on a stretcher

Doris said...

I haven't done a tree and might leave it till quite late. But I have started on cards, especially as some have to travels across continents.

It is winter / wintery so wrap up warm. I like having the fire on and the dark evenings - something magical in that.