Thursday, August 16, 2007

Red Alert

I was watching TV last night around 10 o’clock when we had a red band appear on the screen. I’ve only ever seen this once before. A 5 year old boy had disappeared in the Paris region, last seen with a man with his arm in plaster. Dom told me this morning that by the time the midnight bulletin came round the boy had been found safe and sound. The man has been in prison before (what for we don’ know) and was wearing a blue plaster cast.

It’s good to know the system works, isn’t it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is good news. I love a happy ending.

Cas

Kathy Howe said...

Thanks so much for the birthday wish!!

:)

Voegtli said...

This red alert is a good thing. And, as usual, instead of acting since long (as we had many such occurances) our lawmakers are considering.........!

Anji said...

Cassie: They've used the system 4 times and it's worked each time. Unfortunately the boy had been assaulted but he was alive.

Kathy: you're welcome and now I can read your blog - at last!

Peter: I suppose other countries will be wanting to see how it works