Monday, August 27, 2007

Don't go shopping with a psy.

Dom accompanied me for the weekly shop this morning, she’ll soon be going back to Poitiers and was looking around for odds and ends (for mum to pay for no doubt). When we got to the till she was very helpful but would insist on giving everything a category. For example there was ‘dead stuff’ which was mainly meat; then ‘heavy stuff’, ‘lighter stuff’ and then ‘phallic stuff’ which consisted of anything from deodorant to cucumbers. She explained that this is what you get when you take a psychologist shopping with you. Thank goodness no one could understand what we were talking about.

2 comments:

Voegtli said...

Psy's are something. Somebody told me that when you go and see them, you get in ok and come out not ok. I hope I never have to see one.

Unknown said...

'Phallic stuff'? Psychologists worry me!