Monday, July 23, 2007

What Anji Did Next

Rob was using the computer on Friday afternoon when there was a bang and the smell of burning. The fuse blew too. On Saturday morning we took it back to after sales as it was still under guarantee. Hopefully we should have it back in two weeks. Please, please, please let the memory be okay. I’ve got so much stuff stored on it, pages and pages of writing. I always meant to record it onto a disc but never got round to it. Now I’m struggling on a laptop. I know I’ll get used to it but….


There goes my fridge

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that stinks! i learned my lesson the hard way when i lost hundreds and hundreds of photos when my computer died a few years ago. now i back up frequently. it was heartbreaking. i hope you get your stuff back. i'll cross my fingers, legs, eyes and toes!

kim

Anji said...

Kimberley: Hopefully I should know in a week if my 'brain' has been drained