Thursday, March 08, 2007

Whoosh
yet another busy, busy week has passed by. I took a pile of papers into town this morning and the lady behind the desk was so helpful. She basically had to translate red tape speak into French and then explain it to me. Now I have to wait and see if the papers are all in order. Other than that I’ve been sorting our stock of cards into order, it’s nearly finished. It does sound a bit tedious but I do know my cards now and if I see a report on the news of a town or region, I find my self thinking, oh yes, high cliffs, or mountains, cathedral etc. Blogitive is also back and reorganised so I’ve been doing quite a bit of writing.

I got out into the garden on Monday afternoon and finally pruned the roses (!). I cut back the ivy too before it starts really growing again. The blossom has all gone from the tree at the front of the house. The high winds and rain saw to that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'ts important to enjoy those blooming trees for the short time they hold onto the blooms. And taking a picture is a good thing.

Have a nice day.
Cas

I'm becoming confident that spring is on the way. But just now, Don is scraping the ice of my windshield.

Anji said...

Unfortunately this year we didn't get the chance to take a photo in the sun. One of our neighbours is visiting her daughter in the States at the moment and is having problems because her face got too cold. Hope you have warmer weather soon.

Anonymous said...

As busy as you are, you sound as if you are enjoying it. At the lovely thing is being able to work at home. Yay! Big plus. I hope it goes well. Another bit of advice - don't ever take on a partner, it is just not worth it. More stress comes from working with a partner than we bring about ourselves through working on our own. Sending you and the famdamily ((( hugs )))

Anji said...

Michelle: Thanks for the advice; I think Rob more than makes up for a business partner! One of the questions we had to answer on the course was whether our family was supportive of out projects.