Friday, December 02, 2005

Monday
Olivier was off school with a sore throat and the start of a cold. Rob continued with the Christmas decorations and I struggled to find places to put everything we aren’t using over the Christmas period.

Tuesday
Still very cold outside (for us)

Wednesday
I put up the Christmas tree (it must be 15 years old now and still looks good) and sorted out the lights. Only one set doesn’t work which is okay by me because I thought they were tacky anyway.

Thursday
Started putting the baubles on the tree and than we had a debate ‘en famille’ about whether the tree will look overcrowded with tinsel on as well. We shall try putting tinsel around the bottom of the tree only. I still have 4 big boxes to store somewhere.
Stormy weather alert from 6pm thursday till 3pm Friday.

Friday
Dominique suffering with a bad cold today, she insisted on going to lycĂ©e, but she does finish at 11. This is the first year we haven’t bought a single advent calendar. I am reopening a pretty one that we close up and reopen every year. Today there is a Christmas stocking behind the little door.

What was on your calender?

No comments: