Sunday, December 18, 2005

Another week gone by
Christian phoned on Wednesday afternoon to let me know that he’d passed his driving test. Anyone who has lived in rural England will realize how important that is for a young person. Where I lived we only had three buses a WEEK, it was awful having to ask for lifts all of the time so I understand how pleased he was.

I’ve been supervising exams again. Lots of short exams so they went quite quickly. We now have calculators to issue for exams where simple calculators only are allowed, you wouldn’t believe how complicated issuing a small calculator can be, not to mention getting them back again! Last day tomorrow, then Rob will meet me in town and we’ll see the Christmas lights.

I’ve got an interview on Wednesday, I have to travel to the south of the department, though the lessons will be in La Rochelle. We’ve decided to make a day of it and play the tourist afterwards. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: