Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursday already?
The week started with two full days of exam supervision. The poor souls are in the same room all day, every day, for the week. Wednesday was lessons and the two weekly shop plus anything round the house that needed doing. I managed a very quick blogwalk but didn’t ‘t have time to post.

This morning I supervised a German exam, I read the paper and could understand a little I understood the instructions. Not bad for somebody who gave up German 33 years ago. Home for a quick lunch and then to finish off the rest of the shopping. I treated myself to a new lipstick (decadence!). Not finished yet, there’s a parents meeting at college early this evening to prepare for Olivier’s final year before lycĂ©e. Hope it doesn’t last too long or I shall fall asleep

No comments: