Saturday, November 20, 2004

I dreamt
That the earth was flooding and the water was coming towards France. The continent of America had already disappeared. I had a friend with me, I don’t know who she was but she was bossy. As I had a wooden bed we could float on the water. We had to head for Africa where we would be safe.

When we arrived in Africa we had to find Michelle’s house in Cape Town. We found it really easily but she had a house full of family all sat down to eat. As soon as she saw us looking in through the window, she came out to us with open arms and took us into the kitchen for something to eat. Just as she was cutting us slices of delicious looking bread the alarm clock woke me up.

My dream book says;

Floods: a release of positive energy or on the flipside depression.

Bed: can represent a form of spiritual sanctuary

Bread: connects us with our need for basic emotional and biological satisfaction. The food of the soul.

No comments: