Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dream time
I had the most amazing dream a couple of nights ago. I was in London and had a telescope to look through. Although the telescope didn’t make things look bigger they were definitely clearer. I could see the details on a tiled floor and the mud on a football some children were playing with. I looked up the telescope in my dream book; “….suggests that we are taking a closer look at something” (I think I might write a book about dreams too ) A telescope can symbolise clairvoyance, so be careful what you’re thinking when you visit this post..

Dreaming of mud suggests we are bogged down, lol. Sorry but I find my book really funny at times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreams mean nothing! I believe dreams are triggered by something that happens during the day and lodges in your subconcious mind. Your subconcious never sleeps; it is what keeps you alive while you are sleeping, like making sure you keep breathing and alerts you of danger.

For instance my daughter gave me a set of drawing instruments yesterday, and last night I dreamt that I had lost my favourite fountain pen, and was very upset about it. See pens = pen. What does dreaming of a lost pen mean in your book?

Keith

Anji said...

Keith; I agree, but it's also a bit of fun. I couldn't stop laughing when I read "Dreaming of mud suggests we are bogged down"

Your lost pen: Dreaming of a pen expresses the need to communicate.
"To have lost something in a dream may mean that we have forgotten, or are out of touch with matters which could be important"

I think you dreamt about your pen because in the future you'd be leaving a comment on this blog! lol