Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stormy weather
The wind is coming from the direction of Siberia this morning. I’ve just had an email from Dom to say that it’s snowing in Poitiers. I walked round to the post office in record time this morning. It was still a little dark at 9 o’clock. The light sensitive (or should I say dark sensitive) streetlights were on and the cars all had headlights on too. I think we’re in for some nasty weather.

The weekend was busy. Mainly post card stuff. My groups are doing well. Rob and I found where my course next week will be, it’s in an architect friendly but not for human consumption type building where I know I shall get lost on the first morning. At least I know where the building is now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding your way around. I'm what I like to call, "directionally challenged". Being lost is something that happens quite often to me.

We've had a bit of snow, but not really enough to talk about. Right now the sun is shining, and I'm really enjoying it. It's been a rather grey day here.

Anji said...

Cas; I shall be using the term directionally challenged from now on. AOL says that we've got snow this afternoon, I haven't seen any ...yet.