Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Another week rolls on…
We are melting here. Unfortunately, reports of deaths because of the heat are starting. Yesterday evening Rob and I went for a swim, it was heaven. The water was comfortably warm yet still cool enough to be refreshing. Though the temperature is down a couple of degrees today we’ve still got more heat to come.

I took my results to show to the doctor. My kidneys are okay. I’ve been drinking a lot of water so the results are ‘diluted’! He says that my thyroid is okay as it’s only just over and is really pleased with my blood sugar. So I don’t need to take any medication . I’m going back for a check up in FOUR months instead of three. Aren’t I a clever girl?

Rob sent me an email saying that I should remind you all that tomorrow is world jump day.

No comments: