Thursday, March 30, 2006

Strange morning
I feel a bit out of sorts today. Firstly the clock on the PC was jammed so I lost track of time, when I was supposed to be bustling everyone out of the house. Then some commission which I earnt yesterday disappeared from the stats(it did come back in the end). The worse was when I came to check my other blog; it had been deleted. I knew it had been suspended by the anti spam robot, but I had followed the instructions and now it’s gone. I had my hair cut this morning and got drenched on the way home, so I don’t look very impressive now. The firm distributing telephone directories phoned wanting to know why I hadn’t done one of the residences on my list, they told me I didn’t have to last week because it is miles from my area. I have a feeling they are going to be hard to shake off.

How is your day going?

No comments: