Thursday, March 09, 2006

My week so far...
It snowed on Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, it had all gone by Sunday morning, now it’s just wet and windy; I remember when Olivier was four or five we had his birthday party outside in the sunshine. What happened to the spring?

Dominique was out all day yesterday begging for money as it was ‘Per Cent’. 100 days before the final exams, only it wasn’t as it was last week and last week they were taking their mock exams. They all dress up and ask for money and in the evening have a wild night spending it. Dom was disguised as Little Red Riding Hood and she and her friends collected 130€ between the four of them. She stayed at a friends who lives in town so I don’t know any details yet. As her mother I suppose I’ll have to make do with the censored version.

I attended a reunion yesterday afternoon as I shall be delivering telephone directories for France Telecom for two weeks. The conditions are pretty strict, but we can put in the hours as we like. We get paid per directory which are supposed to be delivered into the hands of the client. The contract might continue another two weeks; I’ll wait and see how my back is holding out before I sign up for more.

When is Mother's day this year in the US?

No comments: