Sunday, October 23, 2005

Magic pencils
Olivier and I went to have our eyes tested yesterday. Olivier’s eyes haven’t changed, he just wears glasses for the TV, computer etc. I now need glasses that see close to and far, although I don’t have to wear them all the time.

While we were at the bus station I saw a woman in a bright purple suit and a crimson red scarf. She reminded me of the crayons we used to get when we were small, they were called magic crayons or pencils, I don’t remember which . The crayons were double ended with a different colour each end, you had to dip them into water and you could ‘paint ‘with them (people in those days used to think children were stupid). Lack of jam jars meant we used to lick ours. My favourite was the crayon with purple and pink. The purple suit and red scarf reminded me of those crayons.

I found this afterwards, is that why they were so tasty?

No comments: