Friday, October 07, 2005

All organized for nothing
I got all of my papers, questions and identity together, so that I could find out about funding for the studies for the exam I’d like to do. I took two buses across town to the unemployment center where I thought my file was held. The center has closed down. So I take the same bus (by coincidence) all the way back to the beginning of the route to the center which is open. It is closed on Thursday mornings. The only good part is, that it was only 15 minutes away, on foot, from where I left the car.

I set off again this morning all hopeful. They haven’t been funding studies since 2001 when the payment system changed. The lady was really nice, especially as my information book was printed in 2005! I managed to find out how much all this is going to cost. Rob and I will have to talk about it tonight.

No comments: