Sunday, June 13, 2004

Yesterday evening we ate quite early as Dom was going out. With our meal we shared a bottle of wine. Rob and I decided to go out for a walk around 8 o'clock and walked through a street on our usual route to the see. The people in that street were holding a street party and so we were invited to have an aperitif with them. We finished by having three large glasses of Dubonnet (I didn't know it still existed!) We managed to finish our walk without falling over. I haven't drunk that much for at least 20 years. I slept really well except that I woke up around four o'clock with cramp in BOTH legs. Following everyone's advice from last summer (bless you all), I managed to avoid excruciating pain. I suppose I must have been dehydrated. I was fine this morning when I woke up. No hangover!

No comments: