Saturday, June 05, 2004

What I've been up to.
I have been busy, busy again and it’s going to get busier. I’ve now got a contract to give lessons to a lady who’s goal is to teach commerce in English. I was quite worried about it at first, she’s very smart, linen suit etc., but very nice and has small children so I don’t risk doing extra long lessons into the small hours. I shall be learning a lot here too. My weekend reading is; The Civilisation of modern Britain plus any recent Newsweeks I can lay my hands on!! As I was leaving yesterday, Lionel called me over, there is a student who wants 14 hours of lessons within a week. I can just about fit it in with a couple of 8 o’clock starts and a Saturday morning thrown in. I’m glad I love my job, though I’m starting to feel exhausted just thinking about it all!

No comments: