Tuesday, June 15, 2004

All systems functioning
I’ve just been for my three monthly check up at the Doctor’s. My blood pressure is DOWN! Though not enough to stop the beta blockers just yet The doctor didn’t realize that I was over 45. I can have a mammogram every two years now. So I have to get that done soon. On my shopping list are various blood tests and a smear, seems like I get one of those once a year, on an empty stomach for my blood tests too. Don’t you envy me?
In the waiting room I was talking to a lady who lives in a house at the back of ours. She gave me a bit of history of the village and we had quit a chat, she’s watched our children grow up and sees us out walking a lot. Well, we do walk a lot, it’s amazing how many people feel that they know us even though we’ve never spoken to them.

No comments: