Tuesday, May 04, 2004

This 'n that

All I seem to have done recently is work. I’m not used to that, I like blog walking; I feel that I’m missing out on what’s going on in the world. I haven’t missed what’s going on at A Beautiful Revolution (wink).

This afternoon was quite interesting as afternoons go around here; I went into town in the pouring rain and gale force winds to help some students make a film. Not exactly the weather for it, but they seemed pretty pleased. I was only needed for 10 minutes to answer questions on the towers in English. I’ll send you all autographs by e-mail if you like. But I’m not as famous as Peter, who has a luverly voice.

Back to school went okay, considering nobody wanted to go really. Talking about school the subject of gifted children refusing to go to school came up on the news. They talked for about a minute and offered no solutions or information about where to go for help. It made me cross, very cross indeed. Dom’s math’s teacher commented on how quiet the class had been without her. She hit him. (It’s okay he’s a ex-colleague of mine)

No comments: