Saturday, September 26, 2015

The big six-oh

My birthday has come round again, but this time I’m going up into a different decade. I’ve had lots of presents and fuss from my family and enjoyed the Happy Birthdays from my Facebook friends . It has been a good day so far.

I’ve been thinking what to say about this decade; We had “Life begins at forty” and I said myself “But it really gets going at 50”. “Sweet 60s”?!

I can still play air guitar with the best. So here, live and all the way from the Red Square in Moscow is Sir Paul McCartney and friends just to wish me – and anyone else in Blogland who has one today;

Happy Birthday!


4 comments:

Plastic Mancunian said...

Happy Birthday Anji,

The "big six-oh" is my next milestone (though I have to wait until 2022 for that).

Life begins ...

:o)

Cheers

PM

Anji said...

PC: Thank you. So now I know the secret of your youthful appearance!

Dru Marland said...

happy birthday, Anji! Sorry, usually hard to comment on your blog when I'm out in the sticks...

Anji said...

Dru: Thank you. Yes, I imagine trying to get any signal from canals and rivers must be a real game of hide and seek.