Sunday, March 31, 2013

They've got my number

A couple of weeks ago I started getting calls and messages on my phone from a number I didn’t know. The messages were in French teenage-speak asking me who I was. I don’t answer calls from anyone I don’t know. Anyway, I took advantage of my big tall strong son with a deep voice being home and asked him to answer the phone.

 It turned out that my phone number was on the toilet wall at a school somewhere we’ve never heard of in France. After talking to Olivier they stopped phoning and sending messages. Hopefully I’ve been scribbled out.

3 comments:

stefani said...

How weird. I wonder how your number got there.

Anji said...

Stefani: Well it wasn't me! I think that someone just wrote the first numbers that came into their heads - chances are a real phone number somewhere would come out.

stefani said...

You are probably right. Just a bunch of numbers on the wall that just happen to be an actual phone number.