Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am tired....

I don’t understand why I feel like I’m so busy I can’t get things done. I feel like I did before my thyroid disorder was diagnosed 12 years ago; life is one long row of chores spreading out into my future.

This week is the second of the holidays and Olivier has recovered from his flu. Rob and I both had a day when we felt really tired, so we wondered if our vaccination was losing effect. We’re all fine now.

Dom has been home since last weekend. We went shopping on Monday; looking for birthday presents for Olivier. Then on Tuesday I went shopping with Olivier for shoes. He needed a sweater and shirt so I feel like I know men’s wear shops inside out at the moment. We got one or two bargains as there are still left over sales items to be found.

It’s been a long time since I had English lessons with someone of school age but I feel as if I’ve got back into the swing of it. I have to collect a ticket at the end of every lesson – the hardest part has been remembering to do that; if I don’t collect the tickets to send in, I won’t get paid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that everyone is feeling better, albeit frustrated with workload. I constantly feel like I am sprinting in place just before the end of a marathon.

Anji said...

Bomarzo: Thanks; I feel like i'm wading through treacle...