Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May Day has come and gone already.
(and I forgot to wash my face in the dew at dawn, again!)
Last week I went for my quarterly check up. Everything is going fine at the moment, There are a whole load of tests to do in July and he’s noted in my book something about seeing a Diabetic Doctor. I told him about some aches and pains I’ve been having in my joints and he said, that’s April for you.

I spent some of this weekend painting the smallest room in the house. The toilet is such an awkward place to paint. I’ve got backache today and it’s now May. The house smells of paint so the windows are all open, fortunately it’s a beautiful day.

Dom and Olivier went back to school this morning, they were both in a reasonable mood as they left the house. In a month the exams will be starting for Dom. She’s been revising for some time so she’s not in a panic. Olivier has mock exams next week, he’s been talking about revising for some time. It is not the same thing at all.

No comments: