Saturday, January 14, 2006

Super Woman
As I said to the Empress, I would be wearing my Super Woman outfit yesterday. It was more of my Super Mum outfit in the end. Olivier saw a phone that he would like for his birthday in the sales. So I took him to the center commercial/shopping center/mall to buy it. He’s having to contribute quite a bit too but I think he’s got his money’s worth. This ‘phone’ is also an mp3 player, can take photos, film videos etc. etc. (you can make phone calls too, I imagine). There were ‘really great’ earphones and a memory card included. Everything a 1415 year old could ask for. So I am a wonderful Mum for taking him to buy it.
As my phone dates back to the last century, I’m having his old one. I’ve got a coloured screen now and can go on the wap if I want to. My new phone (only pic I could find) is half the size of my old one and so much lighter. He also had problems with it a couple of months ago and had it replaced under guarantee twice so it’s almost new!

No comments: